Tuesday 15 April 2014

Initial construction work has finally started!

Tuesday 15 April 2014

When I drove by the site on the way to work this morning there was still no sign of anything happening.  After I arrived at work I received an SMS Text Message from McDonald Jones Homes to advise that they have started work on our site.

When I drove past the site on the way home from work this evening, I was surprised to see new security fencing has been installed by McDonald Jones Homes and it appears they have commenced cutting and excavating the site.  Woohoo!  At long last!  Now it feels like something is beginning to happen at last.  Here's a photo showing the status of work today.

We've had a lot of intermittent and heavy rain over the past few weeks.  I hope it starts to dry up now that construction is starting.  We can't wait to see the slab when it's laid.  That should really be indicative of something substantial happening.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment